If members are having problems with the Mixed Content Security Warning while accessing the SAFE Forum they are likely using Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
The following directions will fix this problem:
1. Click on the "Tools" tab at the top of the browser, likely on the right hand side of the page.
2. Click on "Internet Options" at the bottom of the pull down menu. The internet options window will open.
3. Click on the "Security" tab at the top of the window.
4. Inside the box that shows "Internet", "Local Intranet", "Trusted Sites", and "Restricted Sites", click on "Internet".
5. There will be a button towards the bottom of the window that is labeled "Custom". Click on "Custom" and a new window will open.
6. Scroll down to "Miscellaneous" and under "Miscellaneous" there will be a category called "Display Mixed Content". Click on the "enable" button.
7. At the bottom of this window, click on "OK", then click on "OK" again.
8. You are done and the warning should stop popping up.