2023 Spring Sweepstakes! Win from home or at the Sun 'N Fun Fly-In
We have had an amazing year and are asking all our dedicated SAFE members and supporters to “Step Up” and go “all in” with increased membership levels. Consider a (tax-deductible) donation or volunteer on a committee or at a show. We are doing great and growing…we want you to be an active SAFE advocate!
- Publication of Airman Certification Standards integrating judgement and risk-management into pilot training (Realizing the goal of Pilot Training Reform Symposium of 2011)
- Industry leader with ACS Slow Flight Reform proposal
- Another year of teacher STEM scholarships (lets double this next year)
- 20% growth in membership this year!
- Financial stability; finally building reserves to fund long-term programs
- Beautiful new show booth for Oshkosh and Sun ‘N Fun and see you at Sun ‘N Fun 2019!!
- New website launch (imminent) with extended member capability
- More (and even more) member discounts and benefits
If you are not yet a member…please *join us* and support our important work!
Members, please “Step Up” and go”all in” supporting SAFE
- “Step Up” to the next level of membership: Regular to Bronze (supporting) at $100 a year
- “Step Up” and volunteer at Oshkosh and Sun ‘N Fun (and hopefully at regional AOPA shows next year)
- “Step Up” and contribute financially (donate $$) to help our programs with youth education and FAA advocacy (tax benefit for most since we are educational 501(c)3)
- “Step Up” and contribute/participate in our wildly popular SAFE Blog and FaceBook (share your experiences)
- “Step Up” and volunteer for committees and even board membership next year!
Enjoy amazing Sponsor Discounts as a member!