Thank you for your willingness to contribute material to the SAFE Resource Centers. The Resource Centers are an important benefit and resource for SAFE members and others, and its success depends on the generous contributions of people like you. Submissions are subject to the following provisions:
- Much like the peer review process employed by professional journals, the material you submit will be vetted by SAFE’s Editorial Review Committee (ERC) prior to being posted. Should any questions arise, or should the material require additional editing, you will be contacted by a representative of the ERC.
- Upon acceptance, the SAFE logo and/or other features may be incorporated into the material to identify it as coming from the SAFE Resource Centers.
- Once posted, the material will become readily available for use by others. The Members-Only Resource Center entry portal stipulates conditions of use; realize, however, that SAFE cannot monitor or enforce the conditions of use. Moreover, SAFE does not accept any liability for the transmission or use of the material beyond the SAFE Resource Centers.
- At this time, the ERC can only accept contributions in electronic form using the most common formats (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, jpg, mp3, wmv).
- The ERC reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason, and such decisions are final.
- The author(s) of material contributed to the Resource Centers may request removal of that material from the SAFE website. Such requests must be made in writing to the ERC.
The following form is the first step in the submission process. It is used to collect basic information so that the ERC can check compatibility and determine the best method for transferring your submission. You will not be submitting the actual material at this point – that will occur during the second step in the process based on a review of the preliminary information you provide below.
[gravityform id=7 title=false description=false]