If you have just purchased a membership (new or renewal), please download the SAFE Membership Info document (PDF, 550 KB) at this link: https://www.safepilots.org/documents/SAFE_Membership_Info.pdf for important information about your membership.
SAFE is proud to announce that we now have a fully automated membership management system integrated with our website. Members can now directly access their own records and keep them up to date.
• Searchable database for potential clients to locate a SAFE educator
• Receive your member cards instantly by email or print new or replacement membership cards or wall certificates from your profile on the website.
• Automatic access to the members-only section of the SAFE website; no need to register separately after joining
• No more additional reminder notices once you have renewed your membership
• Choice of privacy options (see below for details)
• Online event registration (e.g., SAFE dinner at AirVenture, etc.)
• Improved “customer service” to resolve membership problems
New privacy options: Your default privacy options have been set to reflect the basic belief that you joined SAFE to take advantage of our many benefits. Accordingly, your contact information will automatically appear in the “Find a SAFE Educator” locator; your address will automatically be transmitted to Flying magazine so you can start to receive the magazine; your contact information will automatically be transmitted to certain trusted vendor partners so you will be able to receive SAFE discounts when ordering from them; and you will automatically be signed up to receive SAFE eNews and other communiqués from SAFE’s email vendor, Constant Contact. You can go to the Privacy Options page in the Members Only section of the website (www.SafePilots.org) and opt out of any or all of these default benefits. However, we strongly urge you not to opt out of our eNewsletter — this is the primary means through which we communicate with the membership, and opting out will effectively cut you off from SAFE.
Website Access: New Members should have received a separate email with your login details. If you didn’t receive, please check your spam/junk folder first and if it’s not there then contact us. Renewing members, if you forgot your login details, please go the homepage of the website, https://www.safepilots.org, click on the lost your password link in the yellow box. Enter in your email address, click get new password and follow the instructions in the email that follows on resetting your password. Please note that if you click on get a new password link more than once, your first request will no longer work.
If you have any questions about your order, please notify us via the SAFE Contact form at contact-us